Thread regarding Avaya layoffs

Has anyone ever coded for lunch as a technician?

I have not taken a lunch in 23 years. Legally our time sheets on TWB is all the state cares about. Guess what once bankruptcy is over this company gets sued. They owe each technician 1 hour overtime a day for how long you haven't coded. They deny us lunch breaks and our two 15 minute breaks for an 8 hour day don't forget. Every tech should contact the state's depth of unpaid wages. It's easy to do. I will take this company down TRUST me! Don't anyone make a move until the bankruptcy is over. No class action suit. We sue individually. Let's break these bastages!

by | Post ID:
1189 views | 7 replies (last )
Comment! It's anonymous! Reply to this post anonymously by submitting the form near the bottom of the page!

7 replies (most recent on top)

20+ years without lunch LOL

Moron

by | Post ID:

A union guy not taking lunch... lol. Clocks ticking clowns, there wont me many lunches for you to take!

by | Post ID:

Why are you not getting the O.T. for 1 hr? If I don't get a lunch because of work issues, I request the 1 hr O.T. to continue on the job, it rarely gets refused. If you do request it and then they deny, you can always go home early and use the last hr of the day as your lunch.

by | Post ID:

This post is a perfect example why you useless non educated union idiots are going away for good next year. I feel bad for the 10% of you that actually work for a living, but you will find a job, the other 90% will be flipping burgers or walking around HomeDepot stocking shelves. IDIOTS!!!!!

by | Post ID:

Has anyone ever coded for lunch? I could take a lie detector and pass that I have not taken a LUNCH break nor ever coded for one. I'm calling a lawyer.... Why not. I have guts.

by | Post ID:

Just talks. You have no guts.

by | Post ID:

Not gonna happen.

People are scared.

by | Post ID:

Post a reply

:

Related pages


cnsi stockwww eddbenefitfocus incgrant prideco navasota txmichaels crafts closinglockheed martin corporate addresstibco newsdevon energy layoffsjohn deere foundrylinux vs solarisgo pro stock tickeraep energy partners incat&t stores in chicagouhg offices in indialayoff paperworkhp layoff packagehalliburton life rulesunited airlines layoffsneiman and companytyco layoffsspirit aerosystems north carolinacenturylink corporate office denverplexus in neenah wijcpenney columbus georgialockheed martin jobs vapcc corpbaxter healthcare employeessan disk jobsschlumberger backgroundruckus wireless newsapollo group layoffslehigh valley apple storequad graphics sussex wisconsinhalliburton paid holidaysmet life tampaseagate stxcolorado apple storesapache canada ltd calgaryswn stock pricesapient layoffscharles schwab humana loginjourneys maplewood mallfindlay marathontarget corporate hqsandridge energy okcaera bakersfieldallscripts companyst jude medical plymouth mnceo of cognizant technology solutionsaxial corporationconocophillips aberdeennordstrom locations chicagostock jnprcoating excellencege oil & gas esp incverizon south tampaanthem employee loginamerican express careers arizonaubs bank chicagosears holiday jobshp rumorsdelphi troyviolin memory stock quotedonaldson company bloomington mnbroadcom jobsphillips 66 salaryepirus biopharmaceuticalsvalero in san antonio texasultra clean holdingsastek wall coveringspearson education canada jobsmetavante technologies