I have no dog in this fight so it doesn't matter to me what you do but here's a piece of unsolicited advice. Take it for what it's worth.
You know what you're getting if you accept the contract as is.
Now look at what you could reasonably expect to gain by voting no and holding out a bit longer. Also look at the cost of doing so. If you vote no it potentially pushes out the date for whatever gains you may obtain. For example the effective date of wage increases. So if you get a slightly bigger raise but don't get it for another two months is it really worth it? you'd have to do the math to find out.
Then also look at the cost of striking compared to what you can reasonably expect to gain. Is a bit bigger raise or lower insurance premiums going to make up for the lack of a paycheck from AT&T for the duration of the strike. Your strike pay isn't even close to your normal paycheck. Again you'd have to do the math to figure it out.
Just some food for thought for you guys. Good luck either way.