Thread regarding Baker Hughes Inc. layoffs

What happens to BHI stock if the GE/BHI partnerships goes through in 2017?

I understand that if the GE/BHI partnership goes through, that GE will pay a one-time dividend of $17.50 for each share of BHI stock; however, I have yet to read, or perhaps understand, what happens to the BHI stock if the partnership goes through. I read that GE shares will see a likely increase of 4% and that GE will own 62.5% of the new partnership and the remaining 37.5% is own by whom? BHI? BHI Shareholders? What happens to the BHI stock in this new arrangement? (I know this isn’t a done deal until the Shareholders agree and that the DOJ and the European counterpart approve the deal in 2017.)

by | Post ID:
1304 views | 4 replies (last )
Comment! It's anonymous! Reply to this post anonymously by submitting the form near the bottom of the page!

4 replies (most recent on top)

if there are 423M shares of BHI, NewCo will be created with 1128M shares. The 423M shares of BHI will be exchanged 1:1 for 423M shares of NewCo + $17.50/share. GE will get 705M shares of NewCo.

by | Post ID:

For each share of BHI you own, you will get one share of the new Baker Hughes (a GE Company), ticker symbol yet to be determined, and $17.50.

by | Post ID:

The new ticker is going to be (IRU) Idiots R Us. You bunch of Schleprock's

by | Post ID:

The new entity will be listed on the stock market with a new ticker, BHI shareholders will be offered a number of shares (fractions) for each BHI share and the BHI ticker (and the company) will cease to exist.

by | Post ID:

Post a reply

:

Related pages


rexx energysungard as irelandubs nashville officefry's electronics jobs88sears kmartoneok midstreamlaredo petrohess resource center employeememorial hospital layoffsbhi energy outage listconagra foods omaha nebraskaverizon basking ridge njlevel 3 broomfieldrowan drilling houston txwww.shoemetro.comibm cash flowunp tickermassive lay offtime warner cable in palm desertwells fargo mortgage greenville scverizon customer agreementsears holdings salaryruby tuesday newport news vatranscanada calgaryhp layoffsstaples east hartfordverizon.xcomupland kohlssear hardware store locatorstaples now hiringemc earnings call transcriptat&t redmond officecarrington college employmentnrtw.orgfreed hardeman university jobsceo cognizant technology solutionshouston stabbinghalliburton baroidcareers chevron comkmart christmas evedirectv service centeraig houston tx officebdc salary rangesshoemetro comingram micro jobaecom it help deskdreamworks animation skg movieswalgreens galloway ohio1 new orchard road armonk new yorkmerck lansdale pa jobsey layoffscabelas in gonzales la closingwwgrainger incbaptist emergency hospital san antonioseagate return statuscigna corpbank of america tampa fl locationsupcoming verizonwalgreens hiring centerhhgregg beavercreekge fort worth planthalliburton grand junctionjay hooley salary4mhrverizon communications chennaibank amer corplowes slogantellabs layoffssams club seekonkport huron kmartboots cosmetics jobsbillings clinic hospital addresslowes stocks historyssga bostonsonic corp